 CAD / Development / 6401
    Re: Animation - LDraw Object Classes - help needed! —Gary Williams
   (...) creating the framework for LDraw Object Classes (...) other, easier, more flexible, better suited or (...) Interesting. Eventually I want to include an animation scripting feature in the CAD program I'm developing (which happens to be written (...) (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Animation - LDraw Object Classes - help needed! —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Cool! I'd love to. (...) I see your point. It seems like LDObject won't be the highest ancestor class anyway. I plan to define LDraw Camera and POV camera differently (but I might change my mind) Is it possible to let a compiled and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)