 CAD / Development / 640
639  |  641
Subject:
can't update the parts tracker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:39:26 GMT

doh!

unfortunately, when i created the listings for the 6 wheels/tyres i just
created, i copied their descriptions from Lutz' page... quotes and all... this
means that i can't update the status of the parts... (the server cuts off the
part name at the first quote and therefore can't find the part i'm
referencing)...

just letting everyone here know that all 6 elements (3 wheel/tyre combos) that
i have listed on the parts tracker are complete...

part #'s
6579 Tyre 43.2x28 Balloon Small
6580 Wheel 43.2x28
6581 Tyre 20x30 Balloon Medium
6582 Wheel 20x30
6594 Tyre 49.6 x 28 VR
6595 Wheel 49.6 x 28 VR

anyone wanting these files (as unnoficial elements).. just mail me and i'll
shoot them your way... i'm may put them up on my page at some point, we'll
see..