 CAD / Development / 637
  Re: [Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball

(...) [Interesting. That's the North American / US S@H name on an item tagged as European.] (...) You are correct, sir. The only caveats on that are the smallest subs don't have arms, so no grasps. These subs appear in Divers sets 6557 Treasure (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts] Plate 1x1 Round with Towball

(...) Yarp. That's my database telling me that a) there's no name on the box, b) that the set wasn't available to me retail in the U.S., and c) that other name fields need to be checked for the full story. The "U.S. Name" is entered as Deep Sea (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)