 CAD / Development / 6352
6351  |  6353
Subject:
datsville changes...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:02:45 GMT

1.I have a newer version of Datsville Petrollium than the one included
with the current Datsville MPD (this version is the version that was
featured as the ldraw.org model of the month & at kidvention) & since I
hold the copyright on the model I would request that the new version be
incorperated into the town. I can send the new version to anyone who
wants it, if there are lots of people who want it I can post it to
cad.dat.models.
2.I have newer versions of some other models:
The datsville PD has probobly changed since the version included in
datsville but I think that was mainly the addition of the policemen, if
you want a copy, let me know.
The datsville cricket ground never really got finished but if anyone
wants I can send them the dat files as they currently stand.  The main
thing was all of the minifigs I was planning to add, I never got around
to it. I was also planning to set up some clubrooms for the home team
and a ticket gate,trunstile but again, it never got done. At the scales
that you are going to be working with, none of this would be visible
anyway. I do have a maintenence shed dat file that I made for it that
could be added somewhere though.
The best way to show it the way I want it shown is to place a piece of
construction equipment from datsville constructions near it to suggest
that its still under construction :)
I also have updated versions of my phone company that could be included
:)
and 3.if new stuff is to be added to the model I have some stuff that
never got added:
the Datsville CID
the Datsville police airwing (which would go with the never added
datsville airport)
the Datsville alehouse
several vechicles that could go on the streets of datsville
and also a biker on a motorcycle and some armed robbers that I made for
my idea of doing a "comic strip" type thing, which also never got off
the ground.
Plus my collection of construction equipment. If there is any
construction equipment that anyone wants to use but that I havent made,
show me a picture and I can probobly make it for you.
Some of these models could also fit in with any "sister cities" that are
made that go next to datsville.