 CAD / Development / 6322
  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) Probably. I re-uploaded it in binary mode now, so it should work... (...) Nasty links to local files... Try it now. Thanks, --Ryan (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

Everything downloaded and unzipped great. Renamed all the parts to start with "K" and updated the mklist. Then I couldn't figure out why some of the parts wouldn't load onto MLcad...had to re-rename the "P" list back to original names. Now all works (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)