 CAD / Development / 6305
  Re: Need info help

Here's Bram Lambrecht's round shield (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need info help

(...) has been done before trying to start it... in this case the part exists already, or so it seems. Mark, take heed. (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.castle)

  RE: Need info help

(...) The part isn't perfect though. I modeled the concentric rings as flat-topped cylinders instead of half-toruses (tori?) --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Need info help

Ahh. Well I did look around first, but didn't see where anyone had already modeled that piece. Last I looked was still listed on Tracker as being needed. I'm working on 're-creating' my lost (thanks to the ex-wife) LegoLand Castle collection in (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)