 CAD / Development / 6277 (-5)
  Re: An interesting CAD image

(...) I really like the new Suzuki Transpera. I take it you made that intentionally? I got one by accident when first implementing transparent windshields. -Erik (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  An interesting CAD image

(URL) image shows James Jessiman's car.dat file with every part marked as "selected" in GWCAD. The result is that the car resembles an auto magazine ad in which parts of the vehicle are displayed semi-translucent so callouts can be drawn to all the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Postscript converter

(...) Yes, that's where I got stuck. If anyone knows a nice occlusion algorithm that solves this problem in vector space (without converting to raster) I could probably also use it to speed up the rest of ldglite as well. I'm hoping for an (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

(...) Yes, there is. But the [LDraw Add-On] section should really be for stuff internal to LDAO, so we could discuss putting it somewhere else. Like [LDraw] or [New File Defaults], or something. Steve (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

Oh, is there already an Author key in the [LDraw Add-On] section? (I'm on holiday for the moment and can't check myself) If so, I can use that one instead. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact