 CAD / Development / 6273
    Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw] —Tore Eriksson
   Oh, is there already an Author key in the [LDraw Add-On] section? (I'm on holiday for the moment and can't check myself) If so, I can use that one instead. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw] —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yes, there is. But the [LDraw Add-On] section should really be for stuff internal to LDAO, so we could discuss putting it somewhere else. Like [LDraw] or [New File Defaults], or something. Steve (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)