 CAD / Development / 6245
  Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

I have added Author key in the [LDraw] section of ldraw.ini, just because I was tired of filling it in every time I run LDA2001. The value of the ident will be suggested as a default author next time you start an application reading it. Anyone who (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tore Eriksson wrote: I have added Author key in the [LDraw] section of ldraw.ini, just (...) That works for me. If I ever update LDAO again, I'll modify it to look for an author in the [LDraw] section, as well as the [LDraw (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

Oh, is there already an Author key in the [LDraw Add-On] section? (I'm on holiday for the moment and can't check myself) If so, I can use that one instead. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Author key in ldraw.ini\[LDraw]

(...) Yes, there is. But the [LDraw Add-On] section should really be for stuff internal to LDAO, so we could discuss putting it somewhere else. Like [LDraw] or [New File Defaults], or something. Steve (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)