 CAD / Development / 6190
6189  |  6191
Subject:
Differences between rotation points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 19:31:09 GMT

I am working on making some parts, and I have a couple of questions
regarding rotation points.

.  What is the difference between Part Origin, Part Center, and Part
Rotation Point in the Rotation Point dialog box (MLCad)?
.  Is the Part Rotation Point something you program into the part? and if
so, how?

Best regards,
--Ryan

ArTron: