 CAD / Development / 61
    Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial —Jasper Janssen
   (...) Sendmail is actually the SMTP daemon, the program that accepts email messages being thrown at a certain machine (after which youi can retrieve them from that machine with pop3d) . My sendmail is working perfectly, tho. janssen.dynip.com is my (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial —Todd Lehman
   (...) On Unix machines, yes, basically. Although sendmail won't automatically generate email from scratch, if you pass it a valid SMTP document, it will fill in various headers and make sure the mail gets to its destination one way or another (or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial —Jasper Janssen
   (...) aliases... yes, I use that. or do you mean something else still? (...) Of course, I set _my_ sendmail up not to forward stuff. I dunno why I did that, but that's the default that came in the smtp .cf file and procmail is too much memory to (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)