 CAD / Development / 6017
    Re: Do I use Dat2AutoCAD or is there a better way? —Orion Pobursky
   There's a DAT2DXF converter I have. Its a bit slow for larger models, but for your application it should work just fine. Let me know if you want it -Orion (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Do I use Dat2AutoCAD or is there a better way? —Ryan Farrington
   (...) Thanks for the info. I did get help about ten days ago regarding this. I ended up being able to do what I wanted all in POV-Ray. But if ever I need that utility, now I know where to get it. Cheers, --Ryan (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Do I use Dat2AutoCAD or is there a better way? —Ryan Farrington
   (...) On second thought, I am working on another project in which it might be handy to have that converter. So I think I'll go with it. --Ryan (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)