 CAD / Development / 6014
  Re: Part numbers master list ?

took me a while to notice this thread (since I just subscribed to cad.dev), but here's my comments. (...) that's actually Jennifer's list, with me helping to update it... and it is updated almost daily... we combined it from a few lists I found on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) It is the same. I'm still adding things to it as I come across numbers that are not present in the list. Might be a good idea to 'diff' the nxt version against the prev one to pick out the changes. (...) Cool. Ray (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)