 CAD / Development / 5995
  Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ?

(...) I've been told LEGO has different molds for transparent bricks because of shrinkage. (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ?

(...) Ok, that begs a question that I've been wanting to ask: what is the natural color of ABS ? Transparent/Clear ? Second question: what is the additive that gives us different colors ? Ray fut to .general (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Whats the difference between 6218 and 6259 ?

(...) natural (...) My dad is in the plastics and molding industry, and he told me that he has never heard of ABS in its natural color. If it has a natural color, it would probably be milky/yellow/white. Also, he said that Transparent /Clear ABS is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)