 CAD / Development / 5979
  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) Understood. (...) Is the defacto set of Pyy numbers publicly visible on a web site anywhere ? What is the procedure for assigning a Pyy number when I come across a decorated part that I do not see listed (in any list I can find that is). To (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part numbers master list ?

(...) There is no defacto set, because the Pyy numbers only exist for LCAD purposes, and the numbers are not allocated until somebody goes to the trouble of authoring the part - so the "Master list" is, in effect, the current PARTS.LST file in your (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)