 CAD / Development / 5972 (-5)
  Overlapping linetypes?

For some of the more complicated designs on patterened elements, the path of least resistance suggests to me that a certain amount of overlap by two linetype statements of the same color might be the most efficient way of covering an area. As a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

(...) Steve (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hello Paul I for one am interested. I'll be along to your site shortly to download. Henrik (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw & TLC (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

[revisiting an old thread] (...) This is kinda what I meant: (URL) My sense is that they not only want to be able (...) Actually, I'm not entirely convinced that LEGO's own proprietary modeling format will necessarily be text-based. Naturally, I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hello, Anyone interested in a Lcad calculator? I have updated the one I made to now allow multiple point entry in the Tiangle/Line intersection area. I have also added a few more very minor enhancements, plus a few fixes. You may download it from my (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact