 CAD / Development / 5925
  colour

What would be the proper Ldraw colour code for "Teal" (The "Cybermaster colour")? Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: colour

(...) I use 3. Check the LDraw FAQ at (URL), the colour codes are toward the end. I'd check for you, but I'm in "download messages/disconnect/...ct/upload" mode, and I'm not connected right now. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)