 CAD / Development / 5912
Re: Where to download LGEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:11:42 GMT

You can find the LGEO files at:

http://www.el-lutzo.de/lego/lgeo.html

AHui Herrera

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
Hi -
I was just asked by someone where they could get LGEO, after pointing them to
the L2P download page on LDraw.org, I discovered the links are broken.  They
link to Lutz's old site, but his new one - www.el-lutzo.de - is down.  Is there
anywhere else the LGEO library can be downloaded from, and has anyone heard from
Lutz?  I want to get this fixed so LGEO is available for the users of the new
L3P/L3PAO.  Any information is appreciated.

If you have an up-to-date copy of LGEO, throwing it on brickshelf for download
or transfering it to me over AIM/ICQ would be nice too.  DON'T EMAIL IT TO ME, I
pay by the MB for spam filtering.  Instead contact me on AIM at TimCourtne or
ICQ at 23951114 to send it.

Thanks!
--

Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org