 CAD / Development / 5857 (-5)
  LDraw color codes needed for rendering program

Hello, Over a year ago, I mentioned on this list that I was considering making a new Lego CAD program for Windows and Linux, but until now I've been really pressed for time. This weekend I finally resumed the project and got the rendering engine (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Town

(...) I added "Utensil" specifically so that these will be sorted (when sorted by "Description") next to each other. As a comparison, look at all the "Minifig Tool"[s] there are... Franklin (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)

(...) As this piece has been used in town sets as loudspeakers, also add some keywords appropriate keywords. Mabie it would be even better to change the name to Brick 1 x 1 with Plate and Cones? (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Town

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Space (pt. 1)

I've also notice I have a few parts that you don't have listed here. #4735 Old: Space Robot Arm (no dimensions) New: No suggestion #3940 Old: Space Stand 2 x 2 x 2 New: Support 2 x 2 x 2 #4741 Old: Space Window 4 x 4 x 6 Outward sloping New: Window (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact