 CAD / Development / 5641
    Part description help request —Paul Easter
   Hello everyone, I am just about finished with two new parts. The "Pirate" cannon (then non shooting one) and it's base piece. I would like some suggestions on a good part description, keywords and a category. They are available for viewing at my "in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Part description help request —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) For the CATEGORY, I recommentd either "Boat" or "Minifig Accessory". Depending on which CATEGORY you use, that will determine the first word of the DESCRIPTION. For KEYWORDS, I recommend the following: cannon, cannons, cannonade, "black (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)