 CAD / Development / 5618
  LDLite center offset problem?

Anyone else have this problem? I can't type in negative numbers into the center-offset boxes (X and Y offset) in LDLite (2.0b, I think -- the latest one on Paul Gyugyi's web site). It also doesn't work in 1.6. I tried on the upper row of keys on the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)