 CAD / Development / 5607
  Light.dat Author?

I feel really silly, but do any of you old-timers remember who wrote LIGHT.DAT? I don't have a clear recollection. I'm pretty sure it was either James, Lutz, or Lars. Anyone? Anyone? Steve (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  RE: Light.dat Author?

(...) IIRC, LIGHT.DAT was a collaborative effort between Lutz and James before Lars released L3P. Since few people other than James modeled parts before he passed away, my guess is that James wrote the actual code for the file (all 3 lines :) --Bram (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)