 CAD / Development / 5517 (-5)
  Some thoughts..

I just got an email from an LDraw user talking about some advanced features for the DAT format. I referred him to Karim's Artemis study to think over, and that got me thinking. I just want to put this on the table. Here, quoted from the last page of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: bend thingie creator.

well I was a little bit to eager to post it, there still seem to be a few problems with the rotation matrix. I will post it again later when I hope all bugs will be removed. koen (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Request: DXF to MDL converter?

I was just wondering if, off hand, anyone knew of an a *.DXF to Quake *.MDL converter. I am creating an LDraw(~Lego) flight simulator, if anyone's interested, and it might be available in subsequant months. (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Searching for parts

According to FAQ question 26, LDraw searches for files in the following order: 1.The current catalog. 2.The P catalog. 3.The PARTS catalog. 4.The MODELS catalog. L3P/L3Lab search in the above order, with the addition: 5. The catalog of the model [1] (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  bend thingie creator.

Hello, I just finished a first implementation for creating flexable axes and i'm quickly posting it before i go home for the weekend. It's my second program ever and my first object oriented one (so don't expect too much :-) ). If someone wants to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact