 CAD / Development / 5501
    Re: Yet another L3PAO update —Jeff Boen
   (...) I was waiting for someone to push me to do that ;) Leave it to you to try and get me to be the best programmer I can be.. hehe (did you see my post about adding "camera" object types as .DATs and then having L3P use them for camera (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Yet another L3PAO update —Lars C. Hassing
   (...) :-) Good idea (must be, you're not the first ;-) with .DATs for camera object types, please see "Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks" in lugnet.cad /Lars (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)