 CAD / Development / 5486
  Re: Yet another L3PAO update

(...) It's the large fonts. I changed the window so that it is a static size, but it appears font sizes are causing a problem. Someone else mentioned this in a direct email. I guess I'll have to go back to using a sizable window. Any ideas, Stever (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Yet another L3PAO update

(...) Are you sizing the controls in the Form_Resize event? If not, you should be. Another approach is to fix the form size in the Form_Load event, based on the right-most and bottom-most control(s). Assuming ctlRight is the control that ends (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Yet another L3PAO update

(...) Oh yeah, definitely. (...) That's actually why I opted to do, I based the window size on the control that is in the lower right corner of the form. Good to see we were thinking the same thing. J (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)