 CAD / Development / 546
    Temp Pov Page —Tamyra Teed
   I've created a Temp page on my server, I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with this pic yet, other than maybe as an intro page to my Lego site. Check it out if you want and let me know what you think, Like a said the page is pretty bare (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

        Re: Temp Pov Page —Robert G. Fay
      Another Mookie first! Pretty neat! -- Bob Fay The Shop (URL) wrote in message <36DE707D.9061CBD9@e...pc.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Temp Pov Page —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) antialiasing turned on. If this is so, you may get better results by using antialiasing when rendering with POV-Ray. This will also take more time, obviously. Other than that, it may be a better idea to use JPG compression rather than GIF when (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Temp Pov Page —Mike Stanley
     (...) the .pov file? I'd love to render a nice 1280x1024 AA version of that for my wallpaper! (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

        Re: Temp Pov Page —Jeff Boen
     (...) wow tamy!! looks sweet!! (is that what all the L3PAO help was for??? :) you did a great job! J (25 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)

         Re: Temp Pov Page —Tamyra Teed
     Sure is :) I'm trying to rework them a little more, I can't see the pattern on the door yet though, and I want that to show up. those were just a couple of quickies I did trying to figure out if it would work how I wanted :) I know the pictures look (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: Temp Pov Page —Terry Keller
     (...) PSP works great. Another program that does a pretty good job (free to boot) is IrfanView. (URL) (an outstanding program all around - packed with features, yet still compact and simple) Whatever program you use, remember that converting to gif (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Temp Pov Page —Roy Earls
   This is great, Mookie. Now if you added a sound file that says something like "Who's there" when the lights come on it would really rock! Roy (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general)