 CAD / Development / 5433
  Is there a problem with part #6629?

I'm working with part #6629 (technic arm 1x9 with 1 bend) and have come across someting that has be perplexed. Please take a look. Hopefully I've given enough info to decipher the problem. (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Is there a problem with part #6629?

(...) file 6629.dat. It looks consistent to me, each peghole on the short arm has an offset of x=16 and y=12, relative to the previous hole. These ofsets follow the rule of Pythagoras, with the (in)famous 3:4:5 ratio of the 3 sides of the triangle. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)