 CAD / Development / 5370
    Re: Unusual View matrices in LDRAW.INI —Travis Cobbs
   I believe the matrix happens to produce a standard isometric view, but doesn't do so in the traditional 3D graphics way of rotation. This means that in addition to not looking right after rotation, it also doens't produce correct results when you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Unusual View matrices in LDRAW.INI —Don Heyse
   OK now we're getting somewhere. Thanks for providing the exact mathematical representations of those numbers. Now I'm gonna have to figure out how you calculated them. :-) (I just had the computer do the work and print out the decimal (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

   "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> wrote in message news:G1xC6x.7nK@lugnet.com... (...) mathematical (...) you (...) the (...) To be perfectly honest, I can't really remember how I came up with them. I think I actually started with the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)