 CAD / Development / 5346
  Tyres?

This might be an exceedingly dumb question, but why does LCad spell it this way? It doesn't bother me, of course, but I wondered when the decision was made to go with the "chiefly British" spelling, considering that elsewhere "color" is spelled (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Tyres?

(...) is (...) I thought that might be the case, but I couldn't find a quick answer online. Thanks! Dave! (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Tyres?

(...) James Jessiman was from Australia. Leonardo (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)