 CAD / Development / 520
  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) That's me. (...) This only works for models in ldraw\models, but not for any in sub-directories. I'm not sure how one would go about automating the update of models in arbitrary directories. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

(...) That would be a challenge -- there's no master list of all DATs on the system, so it would be a matter of searching the hard-drive, but only updating valid LDraw DAT files. Blech. There should (and may be) a utility that can clean up all files (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)