 CAD / Development / 5195
    part number for "Animal Cattlehorn" and "Minifig Accessory Islander Crest" —Franklin W. Cain
   According to this post "(URL) part number for the sprue containing the cattlehorns and Islander crest is 8029. Therefore, I want to rename the DAT file for the cattlehorn piece to "8029a.dat", and the name I'll be using for the Islander crest will (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)