 CAD / Development / 5064
    LDGLite —James Reynolds
   Who wrote LDGLite ((URL) I know who wrote LDLite, and I see a bunch of thanks at the bottom of the page, but I can't find the original author! James (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLite —Travis Cobbs
   Based on an ealier thread in which he responed to my post of L3DView (since renamed to LDView), that would be Don Heyse, who at the time listed his e-mail as dheyse@hotmail.spam.....away.com. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com) (Remove .REMOVE (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDGLite —Don Heyse
   OK, I confess. I'm responsible for ldglite, although I can't really claim to have done much of anything "original". I just pasted a bunch of other folk's code together because I wanted something portable. Don (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)