 CAD / Development / 5049
  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02

Well, I *finally* got to the Vote page! A friend of mine showed me the page for "(URL) think that someone here suggested I use an anonymizer, but it wasn't until my friend actually showed me that page that I understood what this was.) I voted (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Voting Open for LCAD Parts Update 2000-02

(...) I agree. I did not completely understand all the discussions about the orientation of that part. But I wouldn't change the Y position. I think that basically this part is to be attached with the pegholes on the side, and then rotated around (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)