 CAD / Development / 5038
    L3P and L3Lab —Ryan J. Farrington
   Lars, I currently have LEdit and MLCad on my computer, but I was thinking of downloading another program, maybe L3P or L3Lab. However, I am not sure what the difference is between these two. Could you give me the features/pros/cons on them? Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: L3P and L3Lab —Lars C. Hassing
   Ryan J Farrington wrote... (...) L3P generates POV files for ray-tracing ((URL) is a DAT file viewer. Read the short descriptions on (URL) follow the links to my pages (URL) detailed info. /Lars PS. I know L3Lab can generate POV code too, but only (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)