 CAD / Development / 5007
Re: aquazone chrome lights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 05:22:42 GMT

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@san.REMOVE.rr.com> wrote in message
news:FzMEAv.HM6@lugnet.com...
This part was posted to lugnet.cad.dat.parts awhile back.  The orignal • post
was:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=1245

There are references in that post to someone else having posted another
version; I haven't seen that version.

    This is it thanks! Now how do I get it to be chrome in pov ray?

       -Jon