 CAD / Development / 4969
    Re: Status on 2000-02 —Steve Bliss
   (...) I've got to tie up a couple of loose ends, and post the voting pages. I just got back from vacation, and my life has been unusually hectic for the last month or so. So the update has been taking longer than expected. Steve (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        RE: Status on 2000-02 —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) No problem. We're used to waiting :) --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)