 CAD / Development / 4964
    Re: L3Lab woes —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) an (...) I should point out that it's not errors in my models that are triggering this message, but rather errors in parts files from the official parts updates. (1) This usually happens with patterned parts, like 973S01 (a subfile in the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

        Re: L3Lab woes —Lars C. Hassing
   Sproaticus wrote... (...) The problem with s\973s01.dat is that it has a color 24 reference to a 2-4cyli.dat, to render the mark on the minifig's neck. (I guess the mark is for automatic optical control of which side of the minifig to print on?) I (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)