 CAD / Development / 4822 (-5)
  Re: Category Statement

(...) By all means! I was secretly hoping that my questions would lead to such a type of action. Feel free to rearange them into a clear set of instructions. You've earned my gratitude again, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) Isn't "Musket Pistol" an oxymoron? Why not just name them Minifig Flintlock Pistol Minifig Flintlock Musket Minifig Revolver eric (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) I'm fairly happy with keeping the names short, and introducing longer names when (if) it becomes necessary. Minifig Revolver is (currently) clear Minifig Rifle is clear Minifig Musket is not clear So Minifig Musket Longarm (or whatever other (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

(...) No need. Now that I've gotten LDAO installed correctly (KNOCK ON WOOD), I can take care of the musket myself. It'll take a day or so, I'm foguring. Thanks, though. BTW: IIRC, you asked that I re-orient the musket so that the *barrel* is the (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Category Statement

In lugnet.cad.dev, Manfred Moolhuysen wrote: Moving this one to the top: (...) CATEGORY provides a method to place all parts in a comprehensive classification system. KEYWORDS provides a method to associate potential search-terms with a part. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact