 CAD / Development / 4777 (-5)
  Re: Name suggestions for L3DView

(...) I think the project files are ascii. So you can load them up in your favorite text editor and then search and destroy. Make a backup just in case though. Have fun, Don (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Kidvention: Part Needed!

(...) Unless someone has started this part (6085) already, I think I could give it a shot--doesn't look too complicated. Might be difficult to measure tho... --Bram Bram Lambrecht.........Br...L@JUNO.com (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Name suggestions for L3DView

"Steve Bliss" <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:m364lsgr7t7mr1g...4ax.com... (...) Thanks for the input. I just might go with LDView. So, anybody know how to rename a project in Visual C++ 6.0? --Travis Cobbs (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Kidvention: Part Needed!

Hey.. Just wondering if anyone who has started on the bottom half of the aquazone sub front windshields (the one which holds the computer inside...) could work on that for me for the Kidvention? I'm really in need of the part, for some reason I (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  I need some parts for my model for kidvention

I am looking for the car wash brush holder piece for the model I am going to have displayed at kidvention (my petrol station) I would also like, if possible, the stickers from the recent shell service station promotional sets, to stick on the model. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact