 CAD / Development / 4756
Re: Finally the 8880 Wheel & Tire
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 16:00:21 GMT

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Jonathan Wilson wrote:

They look good, but you should call them tyre xxx ZR and wheel xxx ZR.

Thanks !
You where one of the people that where eagerly waiting for it !

About the names, I seem to have seen the "ZR" written on the real tires, but I
don't have one here with me right know to confirm.
But the names can be changed, and as soon as I have a finished version for
voting, then we can all decide which is the best name/description.

See ya

Rui Martins