 CAD / Development / 4748
  Re: #8880 Wheel & Tire

AFAIK the only pieces still missing from the 8880 are the wheels and tyres, the gear stick and shift plate and the stickers and decorated elements. If you have finished these parts and are looking for something else to do, dont bother with the 8448 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: #8880 Wheel & Tire

(...) I seams that the large stearing wheel is also missing ! Isn't it ? or am I the only one Not having it ? (...) Who wouldn't want one ? At first I think the older Super Car is better, doesn't have those especialized parts just to have a goo (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)