 CAD / Development / 4739
4738  |  4740
Subject:
L3PAO Runtime Error
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 00:34:50 GMT

Well, since I've been getting back into Ldrawing lately, that means I've been
getting back in to POV-Raying, but I came across a problem that I had just
before I stopped doing this stuff for a while.
When I try to run L3PAO(no matter which version) I get a
Run-time Error '76':
Path Not Found

I haven't a clue what path it is talking about. I've scanned over past posts on
L3PAO & problems, but I don't find any dealing with my particular problem. The
program is really helpful in doing camera angles & other things, so I'd like to
get it back running as soon as possible.

Any help on the subject would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Ryan