 CAD / Development / 4735
    Question on part —Ryan Dennett
   I am in the process of building a model, but there is one part I need. I'm not sure if it exists or not because I don't have any idea what it would be called. It is the tubular piece found in the Technic Battle Droid set in red, yellow, and black, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Question on part —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) If you are talking about the ribbed hose or the smooth flexable tubing then both of them are available somewhere (check cad.dat.parts). (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)