 CAD / Development / 4730
4729  |  4731
Subject:
Linux programs for the LDraw CD-ROM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:03:31 GMT

  Hi,

  I've talked to Tim about including Linux programs on the CD and he
asked me to write a setup program, so now I need to know what programs
are available. If you're the author of a Linux L-CAD utility then please
email me with instructions on how to get the latest *stable* source
code, I want to include a precompiled binary for i386 machines and also
the source code of the programs.

  The only programs available for Linux that I'm aware of are LeoCAD and
ldglite (yes, I need the source code for it too), are there any others ?
Tim wants to get the CD finished soon, so please answer me as soon as
possible.

Leonardo