 CAD / Development / 4719
  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

Hey Tim, Will L3P v1.2 be on the CDROM? I can't seem to get a copy from anywhere. If anybody knows where a copy can be found, please let me know. Lars seems to be MIA. -Chuck (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM

(...) As of now, 1.1 resides on the CD master. I'll make a definite note to take a look and get the later version. Lars is still around, I believe Terry Keller has had email contact with them (in preparation for KidV) recently. Thanks for the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)