 CAD / Development / 4718
    Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM —Brett Neale
   Hey tim, would it be possible to include samples of .dats and POV rendered files on the cd? If so, I have nearly finished my .dat of 8448 - V8 Supercar MkII. All I need is the wheels, so it should be finished when they are. Will you accept samples (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: Organizing the LDraw CD-ROM —Tim Courtney
   (...) Interesting question. Because the mythical OMR doesn't exist yet, we're not including that on the CD. But we also need to take up space (to increase the amount of size - strange Povray redistribution rules and money). So I believe we can take (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)