 CAD / Development / 47
  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.cad.dev

We're not gatewayed, right? That is, I got a message from L-CAD@LISTSERV.UH.EDU that I replied to and I went to the people still subscribed to the list, but it did not appear here. That's what I expected would happen if we weren't gatewayed. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New newsgroup lugnet.cad.dev

(...) The ml isn't currently gatewayed with the ng. A gateway could always be established, however, if the need arose. (...) It is (or at least was a few minutes ago) when you sent out your other message. --Todd (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)