 CAD / Development / 4676
    Wigs for minifigures —Ludo Soete
   Hi, Is there someone working on minifig wigs (hair dress)? I can't imagine that all our minifigs have to have a cap,helmet or whatsoever on there head. Thanks, Ludo (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Wigs for minifigures —Chris Dee
   (...) The best place to check progress (and even request) new LDraw parts is the Parts Tracker at (URL) am currently working on the male hair, and if this goes well may attempt the other types of hair (female bunches, male/female long straight, (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)