 CAD / Development / 4582 (-5)
  Re: LDraw DAT format standard questions

(...) Here is how this could work: you make special curved primitives and parts that use the new syntax or whatever, and place them in special folder (e.g. p\curved,parts\curved etc) & compatible renderers use these rarther than the normal parts. (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: (Some) Parts which are in the update-pipeline

(...) Steve, these Two parts I am asking to have name/statis corrections. 2485 is the bottom (or top) of the springs, can the shortcut be 2485c? and x500 is not really ready yet. i still need to do some corrections to it. Thanks in advance! T (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw DAT format standard questions

(...) .> (...) This is an execelent idea. Something like a bicubic patch or a NERB would be the most generic and flexible. For specialized elements, I think most parts could be defined with portions of spheres and portions of cones with the radius (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw DAT format standard questions

Hey all... Just a couple questions on the .dat file format: Is there an official document somewhere which outlines the specifics of the .dat format for people as a reference? If there isn't, it probably would be a good idea to have one. Also, I was (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Some ideas about grid mode and rotation

I have been reading some threads about how far to move an object in grid mode, and how this relates to rotations, and have come to the following conclusion. Since rotation is defined by a transformation matrix, and since the rotation portion of a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact