 CAD / Development / 458
    Re: Soccer ball pattern —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I've searched the web and discovered that in Australia what they call football looks like rugby. I've only seen one picture but it's a completely different game. (...) Go to your favorite search engine and type "australian footbal". Leonardo (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Soccer ball pattern —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) This sounds very familiar, yes. I was undoubtedly wrong. Fredrik (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Soccer ball pattern —Benoit Cerrina
    (...) Well with at least one different the Aussi rules football is WAY more violent than rugby, more like american football (25 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)